Middleweight Graphic Designer
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Application Deadline: Friday 9th September 2011
Required: CV and samples
Mudpie, an established international fashion trend forecasting company, is looking to appoint a full-time Middleweight Graphic Designer for Fashion Apparel to work in their large UK design studio based in Romsey, Hampshire.
Requirements for the role:
· Main tasks will include creating trend-led graphics and all over prints for fashion apparel
· The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of working in a commercial environment creating graphics for womenswear
· Knowledge of creating graphic placements and all over prints is essential
· Ability to draw free-hand with a feminine writing style would also act as a further advantage
· The successful candidate will also have knowledge of working with creation of colour palettes
· Strong IT skills are essential with an excellent knowledge of using Adobe programs
Strong use of colour within a commercial context is essential
· Applicants need to be hardworking, enthusiastic and possess great attention to detail
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced graphic designer looking to relocate to the south coast.
Mudpie is an ambitious company and is interested in receiving applications from individuals who can share our company vision. Applicants must have own transport and a full UK licence.
To be considered for this position applicants must provide relevant samples of their work in a printable format alongside a CV and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that any application sent without samples will not be considered.
Welcome to The Fashion Careers Clinic Blog!
Our blog aims to answer your questions on searching for a role in fashion/textiles/accessory design, marketing, promotion and PR. The Fashion Careers Clinic is a specialist careers advice service based in London. For more information on what we can do to assist you in your fashion job search, please visit our main site: www.fashioncareersclinic.com
If there is a subject you would like us to cover on this blog which is related to fashion job searching, please email: email@example.com with your query, and we'll do our best to answer it here.