Are you a fashion graduate with an interest in being at the heart of the industry? Do you have knowledge of luxury goods and fashion management? If so, this might be the role for you...
Research, Administration & Operations Assistant
Lewis Alexander Creative, Management + Executive search is a fully independent company operating exclusively in the Fashion and Luxury Goods industries for a portfolio of retained designers. We work on a search basis covering assignments in Europe, USA + Asia working by direct approach. After a successful first 2 years (as a start up company) we are now at a stage of growth and therefore have an opportunity to join our small but growing firm.
• Working with Director on domestic and international assignments from strategy to execution;
• Mapping potential target companies and individuals
• Researching and due diligence around potential candidates
• Communication with candidates during the research stage
• Investigating local and cultural information in new markets related to employment and employment law
• Investigation into service providers such as; travel, IT, flowers, printing, stationary and entertainment.
• Update candidates own CV's into our format
• Prepare excel reports on search assignments
• Contacting placed candidates to attain referee details
• Contacting referees for previous employee's reference requests
• Working with Director to develop a fully functional database of company intelligence
• Asses and gather information from suppliers on CV / Database systems
• Work with external supplier and director to implement chosen IT system
• Action the transfer of all current data, CV’s and intelligence to IT system
• Manage database to ensure all information is up to date and accurate
• Manage in-bound communication (emails / phone calls)
• Work with Director, PR agencies and Press departments on coverage / attendance at Fashion weeks and industry events
• Arranging diary appointments for director
• Booking any travel
• Coordinating entertainment
• Excellent communications and personal skills
• IT literate – Word, Excel, Mac operating systems, email
• Passion and knowledge of the fashion and luxury industries
Email CV to Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to The Fashion Careers Clinic Blog!
Our blog aims to answer your questions on searching for a role in fashion/textiles/accessory design, marketing, promotion and PR. The Fashion Careers Clinic is a specialist careers advice service based in London. For more information on what we can do to assist you in your fashion job search, please visit our main site: www.fashioncareersclinic.com
If there is a subject you would like us to cover on this blog which is related to fashion job searching, please email: email@example.com with your query, and we'll do our best to answer it here.